Lost Bets lead men into skirts..permanently!
Wrong luggage caps are still among my favorite types of caps. Thanks!
cool caption set. a holiday in heels ok, but have to avoid those tan lines
I luv getting the wrong luggage caps. Glad you're back!
I love these luggage mix-ups. That last one would be the one I would like to happen to me.
I love lost luggage caps and the dresses and heels on the girls are to die for! My favorite is Julie, but I would give anything to look like any of them!
Wrong luggage caps are still among my favorite types of caps. Thanks!
ReplyDeletecool caption set. a holiday in heels ok, but have to avoid those tan lines
ReplyDeleteI luv getting the wrong luggage caps. Glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteI love these luggage mix-ups. That last one would be the one I would like to happen to me.
ReplyDeleteI love lost luggage caps and the dresses and heels on the girls are to die for! My favorite is Julie, but I would give anything to look like any of them!
ReplyDelete