Sunday, 24 January 2016

Single

Seems Geoff found someone closer to him so my plans to meet are gone ):
I will keep capping but i'm kind of disappointed, not with comments, but with no one sending/suggesting caption ideas....i'm full of ideas but sure would welcome other viewpoints now and then, otherwise it gets stale.so please send your ideas to julieinslips@hotmail.com

Now, speaking of the Julie name, it's been 'ruined' for me, so you can vote in a poll for my new name!
Yadda yadda yadda i like to change names..it's my thing.. sue me lol

Vote on Misty, Mandy, Marsha, Melanie, Jessica, Vanessa in my poll

thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting and I PROMISE I will comment more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Geoff... You'll meet someone, Honey, Just keep getting ready in the meanwhile, maybe you'll be ready to meet him when you find him. Men can be impatient....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. You'll find someone even better!

    ReplyDelete