Lost Bets lead men into skirts..permanently!
I love these costume parties. That first one would be the one I would want to be in.
A happy new year to you. May be not the new year these guys were expecting.
Happy New Year, Julie! I love the bound brides and the last one getting spanked - those heels are gorgeous and I notice the fabulous toy on the floor next to the chair! She will learn to enjoy it!!
I love these costume parties. That first one would be the one I would want to be in.
ReplyDeleteA happy new year to you. May be not the new year these guys were expecting.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Julie! I love the bound brides and the last one getting spanked - those heels are gorgeous and I notice the fabulous toy on the floor next to the chair! She will learn to enjoy it!!
ReplyDelete