Lost Bets lead men into skirts..permanently!
Welcome back Julie. what a great set of captions to start the new blog.
It's great to be back, and to STAY as Julie (:Thanks for all your feedback and support Ian!
Glad to have you back. The second one is great and the last one is gorgeous, both the model and the story!
Oh my!! I love all of these. I am not sure which one I would rather be in. Both of those last two would be great.
Welcome back Julie!! Such a fabulously lovely set of captions, the secretary and the two in slips are my favorites!
Welcome back Julie. what a great set of captions to start the new blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to be back, and to STAY as Julie (:
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your feedback and support Ian!
Glad to have you back. The second one is great and the last one is gorgeous, both the model and the story!
ReplyDeleteOh my!! I love all of these. I am not sure which one I would rather be in. Both of those last two would be great.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Julie!! Such a fabulously lovely set of captions, the secretary and the two in slips are my favorites!
ReplyDelete